17 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Sample Late payment Explanation Letter

To contact us Click HERE

When you write a creditor to construe your late payments (mortgage, car, or credit card), the letter should state:

  • why you are late, (see paragraph 1 of the letter below)
  • how serious you are about fulfilling your commitment to them (paragraph 2 of the letter below), and
  • when you expect to be able to resume full and regular payments, (paragraph 3 of the letter below),
  • what you want from them (paragraph 4 of the letter below)
  • the financial details of your hardship (paragraph 5 of the letter below)

Apartments With Utilities Included

Below is a sample late cost explanation letter. Convert it to describe your own circumstances, but make sure that you enclose copies of financial documents like: checking account statements, tax returns (past two years), all bills from creditors, all late notices, pink slip, anything else that will prove your hardship.

Sample Late payment Explanation Letter

Cindy R. Williams

9 Turnbill Ct.

Anywhere, Usa 55555

To: Abc Mortgage

Re: Late Payments; account # 12345678

Daytime phone number: (555)555-5555

I am writing to wise up you of my up-to-date financial hardship. I was laid off from my job at Xyz business just before Christmas of 2008. I am diligently seeking other employment, but as you know, jobs are scarce in today's economy. I have not found anything yet. Being out of work has caused me to be late on my bills.

I believe in hard work and have never been without a job for more than a few months. Until this unfortunate event, I have maintained a solid cost history with you.

My goal is to pay all I owe. I take my financial obligations very seriously and plan to continue regular and full payments as soon as I find a job.

I expect my situation to be temporary and would like to discuss loan forbearance. I would also appreciate any suggestions you might have that would help me get back on track.

Please find the enclosed spreadsheet of my monthly expenses, as well as copies of financial documents, my pink slip from Xyz Co, and late notices I have received during my financial setback. I'm sending these to show that I am absolutely experiencing financial hardship. This letter and all documents attached are true and exact to the best of my knowledge.

Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Signature/Date

Forbearance is an business transaction by a creditor to cut or delay payments for a specified duration of time. Interest accrues during forbearance and will growth your loan amount. The good thing is that you will not have to pay late fees and penalties. There is no negative sway on your credit either.

Sample Late payment Explanation LetterSiesta Palms Apartments For Rent - Phoenix Apartments Tube. Duration : 1.22 Mins.

Phoenix Apartments for rent - Siesta Palms Apartments in Phoenix, AZ | Visit www.apartmenthomeliving.com for Siesta Palms. Check availability today! WEEKLY-BIWEEKLY-MONTHLY... NO CREDIT REQUIREMENT.. No Application Fee OFF MOVE IN SPECIAL...TOTAL MOVE IN AS LOW AS 5... Furnished Studios, Clean and Well Maintained with a 25 Inch TV from Only 119.95 Weekly. Furnished One Bedrooms, Clean and Well Maintained with a 25 Inch TV From Only 139.95 Weekly. Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly. No Length of Stay Commitment. Move in or Make Your Reservation Today. Nicely Furnished Including Utilities. Free Wireless Internet and 74 Channel Cable with HBO/CNN/ESPN and a 25 inch TV. Your Choice of One Queen or Two Twin Beds. No Income Restrictions. Gated Community. Free Long Distance calls On a Skype Phone. MC, Visa, Amx, Discover accepted. Move In The Same Day and Move out any Day. You check Out just Like a Hotel with No Penalties and We Refund any Prepaid Rent and Your Security Deposit at Move Out. Taxes are not included. Linens, dishes, kitchenware not included but may be available for an additional fee. Some restrictions apply..
Keywords: Siesta, Palms, apartment, apartments, Phoenix, rent, finder, live4fun, rentals, AZ

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder